Thursday, March 27, 2014

Origami Owl together with Initials Inc.

I rarely blog about my Origami Owl business. I just don't find many opportunities and I keep this mostly a crafting blog. However, this is a special cause. 

A friend of mine through a crafting group is raising money for a local family that just lost their nine year old daughter. They are unprepared for the expenses and could use our help.  I've teamed together with her to raise money. 

Dee at Cupcakes and Crowbars is raising money by selling super cute cases! I want to buy them all!

Visit her blog (link will take you directly to the fundraiser) for more information and how to order. And to keep it crafty, I can totally see those with some HTV or embroidery. Stock up for Christmas gifts!

I am teaming up with Dee with an Origami Owl Online Jewelry Bar. I will be donating a large portion of my commission on all items and 100% of my commission on awareness ribbon charms.
Now you might be thinking, I don't know these people. Why donate? I don't either. But my company's mission is to be a force for good.  And I enjoy finding causes to uphold this mission.  So if you can find it in your heart to place an order, you can be a force for good as well. 

If you have any questions, you can email me at bwarrn@hotmail.com or comment here.

Thank you and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment